Have a Lovely (Pretend You're At The Beach) Weekend



Y'all, I'm dying for summer and/or a beach.  It looks like summer outside and then I walk out the door and it's all freeeeeezing! In the words of Stephanie Tanner, "How rude."  So sometimes when I'm feeling cabin fever I get on Jetsetter and pretend I'm planning a quick getaway in my private jet to somewhere fancy.  Has anyone ever been to The Peninsula House in the Dominican Republic?  It looks pretty wonderful if you ask me, but I'm, only going by pictures, which is how I pretty much judge everything.  Anyway, I hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy these linkies!

{images via Jetsetter}

I'm tempted to order one of these Target ruffled maternity dresses in every color 
Rant:  How super annoyed are y'all with the Target Designer series?  Everything is so cheaply made, and I find it somewhat insulting.  I don't know why it's bothering me so much.

HEY KIP! MOTHER'S DAY GIFT ALERT >>> these Tory Burch sunglasses 

Scalloped Sandals - yes please!

Lots of fun pink stuff I would like as well 

aka me at the beach (especially this summer)


The Suze used to have a pink dining room with navy blue floral curtains ... Mom, see if you can find a picture please :)

These twins are adorable!

Cute inspiration for a little girl's room

Tina rocks my world with all of this blue and white

I'm dying to get to Dallas to do a birthday party with my Paige


Good Blue and White Goodness 


Pretty White & Gold Office Inspiration
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...