It's Almost Finished!!!! Total Kitchen Remodel Sneak Peek

Gah! I have so many projects going on here at once I'm not sure what to talk about!! Our kitchen is like 4 percent away from being done... I can't wait much longer. We have the range hood to install and a tiny bit more tiling, then painting the room and building the pantry door, then we are done!!
This was a total gutting to the original 1831 log foundation. I can't wait to share it with you!!! Here's a tiny sneak peek.



This is our inspiration for the pantry door. Via Pinterest


The tile floor my hubby installed



Gutting to the original locust log foundation and my super cute contractor, aka the hubs, who did the entire renovation himself. You can see the nasty old wallpaper and bare studded walls. That is where we installed the cooktop and tile backsplash (to be shown at the reveal!!)


 Installing and painting crown molding


Sharing atNifty Thrifty Tuesday No.150
Feathered Nest Friday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...