Colors of Mae


I stumbled across this image and it reminded me so much of my Grandma Mae that I had to share it with y'all.  She loved pink, blue, white and yellow and going to her house was like girly heaven for me.   Her birthday was last week, and while she's no longer with us, she still has such a great presence in our lives.  She was a know-it-all German who still has us wondering What Would Mae Say? 

Party Time with Mae & Me 

We spent the weekend at Tablerock Lake and I have a new fire under my tushy to decorate a lake house, so expect a few moodboards this week (there may even be one of those murals in there - quelle horreur!).  Also, tomorrow's Suzeday Tuesday is getting briefly bumped for a guestie from my bestie - yes, i just did that. But I'll make it up to y'all later this week.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...