Oh Poolboy!

Ok, so no one was too enthused about the murals, which I totally get, so I'll see what I come up with and share it if it's decent.  I kind of think they would be cool in a nursery or basement or playroom.   By the way, last night The Suze and I were watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians and she declared her hatred for the phrase "I get that" so, like, don't ever say that to her or she will see blue and white and go into an aggressive rage and accidentally poke you on facebook.  

I'm doing 125 loads of laundry today and working on a very special guest post for next week.  If you follow me on twitter, you may already know what it is because I accidently tweeted my post idea instead of texting it to my bestie.  Oopstini! 

Alright, alright now for pictures.  This outdoor space is also from the latest issue of Lonny.  I love it because I'm super lazy and would love nothing more to roll around on this daybed Kathryn Ireland style while my poolboy feeds me grapes cookies and champagne. 



FYI, three chandeliers makes you three times specialer. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...