Blue & White Inspiration

Morning y'all! Yesterday was crazy.  Lots of people in and out of the house while I hid.  I don't know why I do that when workers come, maybe I'm just trying to get out of the way or maybe it's me being antisocial, but I totally hide.  Edward hides whenever the doorbell rings.  First he screams and then he hides so it must be genetic.  

Anyway, I know I'm supposed to be cleaning and I should be providing you with awesome cleaning tips that I've discovered along the way - maybe in another post.  There's so much blue and white that's been swimming around my brain as I think about the house that won't be mine for four more months, plenty of time to revamp my entire design scheme at least 25 more times.  Here are a couple of living/family rooms that have inspired me over the last few weeks. 




Miss Kathy Sue of Good Life of Design pinned this from Home Bunch and I loved it.  (She's got good pins y'all). I really want to slipcover my tan sofas in white indoor/outdoor fabric and splash it with blue and white pillows.  


And then Sarah from Belle on Heels, reminded me how obsessed with this room I am.  OBSESSED.  Although I do look at the ginger jars and see my diaper clad child taking the lids on and off and on and off while I say no and he laughs.  But, lawdy, I could stare at this image all day long.  



Finally I saw this image on Design Chic, and thought that is my color palette.  Basically, I own a beach house in Kansas City.  Why don't I live at the beach again? Oh, that's right, I have really frizzy hair and I totally ADD'd out and forgot to move there.  My bad.  

Tomorrow I'll share some of my blue and white fabric inspiration.  In the meantime, have a lovely day! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...