Have a Lovely Weekend & a Fabulous 4th of July!



Morning y'all! This time tomorrow I'll be on my way to my happy place in Sea Island, Georgia.  I cannot tell you how excited I am.  That view is from the balcony of our family friend's house.  I took it when I visited last year and let me just go ahead and give them the award for winning at life.  It will be so nice to go down there and relax knowing that we basically sold our house (we still have a few post-inspection details to negotiate, but overall the inspection went really well).  I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, and take a moment to celebrate America! I may try to post from Sea Island, but if I don't have a chance, I'll be back a week from Monday.  Follow me on twitter if you just can't stand not hearing from me for more than a week or if you want to know what I'm eating at any given moment of the day.  I promise not to tweet about any SCOTUS decisions (although I do plan on reading one in particular over my vacay - I'm weird, I know) or the heat (I love the heat so I am neither bothered nor surprised by it).  Also, enjoy these lovely linkiepoos:

I made Ina Garten's Linguini with Shrimp Scampi for my girls' dinner last night 
Easy & Yum! 

More of my Sea Island posts

How can I get this in the US of A? 
I need it for our guest room 
NEED



Before & After Kitchen from the lady who brought us O'verlays
Love navy blue cabinets!



Lots of blue and white chinoiserie on One Kings Lane today! 


And just for giggles, my sissies on the 4th of July when they were little:

Elizabeth in full clown make-up (it was a phase) & Laura in her smocked dress - I can't wait to see them again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...