Have a Lovely Father's Day Weekend Y'all!

{via dustjacketattic}

Morning y'all! How wonderful is that door?  I want to know what's behind it! Soo the showing yesterday went very well.  Of course, they called and wanted to see it in the morning rather than the afternoon so I had about ten minutes to scramble to get out of the house with Edward and the dog.  My mother-in-law's "pile every loose item in the laundry basket" trick came in really handy.  Luckily, I had checked off many tasks on my checklist the night before.  When I walked back into my home, I thought, "yea, I'd buy this place."  Regardless of what happens, it's just nice to have some positive feedback.  I'm excited for Father's Day on Sunday because it means we get to spend some time together as a family.  We've spent so much time working on the house, and we need a break to have some fun.  Hope y'all have a lovely weekend!

In case you missed it, my checklist before showing the house 

The Pink Pagoda Blue and White Store is open for business! 
and I'm in hog heaven

One King's Lane is also having a Blue and White Sale 
Ends Sunday

Holy Dream Home!!



I'm loving Tory Burch's Tumblr Torypedia 

Hilarious version of Beauty and the Beast


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...