Three Years ...







Three years ago today, I married my soul mate.  It was the best day of my life.  He's the most amazing man, husband and father, and, sometimes, if I take a moment to think about it, I'll get a little teary over it all.  He's the reason I believe that there's always hope.  Before I met him, things just wouldn't go my way no matter what I did.  Like for years.  It wasn't awful, but I didn't realize how good things could be.  Then I took some time to listen to that voice deep inside, God, my angels, my heart, the universe whatever you want to call it and suddenly I was moved in a direction that led me to him.  A weird and scary direction that involved moving away from all of my family and friends, but for some reason I knew I was doing what I was supposed to be doing.  Since then I've experienced small miracles and big ones (Edward) and my life is filled with so much joy and love.  There was clearly a bigger plan for me (and probably still is), but I know that plan includes Kip from here on out and that makes me the happiest person alive.  I love you Mister! Happy Anniversary!

{See more of our wedding here and here}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...