Let The Holidays Begin!!

I hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving as much as I did but now I'm ready to commence with my Christmas decorating!! Why yes this IS the most wonderful time of the year!!! We probably won't be able to put up the trees til Saturday, so for now I am adding little goodies here and there as I find and or buy them...more buy than find as of now ;-/ hehe.
I got this tiny, sparkly snow fellow and shiny decorative assorted balls at Target and plopped them in one of my fave pottery bowls on a table in the entryway. I'm thinking I need a new camera as this does not look as shiny as it should hmmm...a possible Christmas gift from the hubs? I will probably end up spraying some of the balls myself with some white and silver spray paint. I'm pretty sure all of life's problems can be solved with a can of spray paint : )

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...