Have a Lovely Weekend!

Lonny Magazine

Morning y'all! This whole image just makes me happy :) It's a gorgeous day in Kansas City.  I'm hoping we get some things done around the house so I can share them with y'all next week.  It has definitely been some week, right?  I'm ready to enjoy the weekend.  Hope y'all are all safe and happy and warm! Enjoy these links:

Love these motherhood tips

 Southern Comfort Punch is not an inappropriate baby shower beverage
Disclaimer: I'm not a huge fan of Southern Comfort.  If you gave me a shot of water and called it 
SoCo & Lime, I would still vom.  But this punch is real gewd 

Plaid pants for King Edward - yes please!

Love this big boy room before and after

And this more contemporary big boy room is really fun

Let's hear it for blue, Let's hear it for you Mark D. Sikes

Fabulous lanterns

Costco Recommendation:  Sabatino Truffled Risotto (easy & delish)

Personalized Cashmere Love

I just "dry cleaned" my cashmere sweaters using this Woolite Dry Cleaner's Secret
Smells like newborn baby heads, but I wouldn't recommend it for silk blouses

Feeling Daft about Delft: blue and white plates

Pretty fireplace moment

Fab round-up of skirted entry tables
I plan on doing a skirted round table in the family room to house pictures galore

This sums up my concerns, even though it might be a bit dramatic

But this sums up what I plan to do about it

I was unaware that the White House had a room just for me

Glossy Teal and Plaid Heaven 

Gray, White and Wood Heaven

Always love finding a new pillow source

Say what you will about Snooki, but her baby is real cute

Skin Care Tips & Tricks from someone with great skin (just trust me)

Love this quote about friendship

I'm going to try to post more Christmas stuff



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...