Recent Decorating Pics



I love this tabletop display in my front entryway. Vintage-look houses, bottlebrush trees and Santa highlighted by greens and, ever cheerful, multicolored lights. No LED allowed in this house ;-)



I heart this! Big, glittery, vintage look ornament wall decoration. It is so cute and I've never seen anything like it which I love!! Not sure where I'll hang this guy yet...




As I said, I love snow covered, paper houses. I grew up with vintage ones from the 1950's and it was love at first sight. I found this red one, along with the large vintage decoration above, at "Abundance" in Portersville, Pa. Amazing store especially at Holiday time!




And finally, this cute centerpiece I made using mercury glass votives from Target (1.50 each), a silver charger from Target (1.99) and a bag of assorted glitter balls from Michael's that I got for 2.50. Note: whatever you do you must download the Michael's app to your phone!! Major coupons available I believe daily. And updates alerting you of upcoming sales. Love!!!

Til next time, Stay Festive ; )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...