Morning Y'all!



IIIITT'SS CHRIIIIIIISSTMAAAAAAS!!! (you know, in Oprah's voice)

Y'all, I'm so excited.  I love Christmas.  It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I can feel myself getting annoying about Christmas all ready.  I'm going to try to temper it when I write, but just know, in my head it's all candy canes and sugar plums (what are sugar plums).  My goal from here on out is to do something fun and Christmas-y everyday with Edward.  I want to take advantage of every moment I have with him, while he believes in magic, even though he doesn't totally get it yet.  Today, I'll be gathering some Christmas stuff and decking the halls.  I'll try and share bits here and there with y'all.

I'm finding the process of decorating our new home for Christmas a tad overwhelming.  It's a different, more formal space than our previous house.  It's also bigger.  I want to do it justice without breaking the bank.  (Kip and I are in constant negotiation about how many a twinkle lights a tree needs)

I'm inspired by the lights in my hometown:

(images courtesy of my little sissy Laura) 




How cute are my sisters y'all? 

Elizabeth & Laura (a.k.a. Wizzie & Lulu)

Kip knows that this is what I'm thinking when it comes to our house and it scares him.  So I'm going to have to compromise, but seriously, aren't the lights heavenly?

Ok, I'll leave you with this:

Trying to take our Christmas picture this weekend - not easy with a two-year-old

More holiday inspiration to come this week!

Have a lovely cyber-monday y'all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...