Practicing my Gift Wrapping

I don't know about you but I have always considered myself to be a terrible gift wrapper. I almost always pass the duty on to my all suffering hubby. Well I've been practicing and I am actually getting pretty good at it, I think : ) I wanted to do something cute and color coordinated under the kitchen tree so I wrapped some random, empty boxes and added some super cute embellishments and voila! Now to keep Rhys from opening them and Princess from chewing the glittery doodads on top : )



I picked up some beautiful floral picks at Michael's the other day, all 50% off!! I think the ribbon was 50 or 60% off too which makes experimenting guilt free (relatively haha).




Just a few of the 'gifts" I wrapped under the tree. I've got more to do! I need elves ; )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...