Sea Island Candy

I've spent the better part of the morning fending off requests for marshmallows and suckers from  a certain delusional toddlerI'm not sure where he got the idea that these were appropriate breakfast foods, but he is completely shocked and appalled that I have denied these requests.  Each denial comes with about 10 minutes of melodrama followed by a momentary distraction where he's okay, and then he comes back and asks again like it's the first time we're having this discussion.  It's all very exhausting and has me longing for a vacation to my happy place, Sea Island.  

Edward frolicking in front of the beach cottages last summer - much happier than he is this morning

So I'm taking y'all with me to stay at this delicious cottage that my super talented real estate finding sister, Lulu, found and sent me a while back.  
 




 
 
Here are some larger images from the virtual tour:
 







Ahh, Sea Island, I'm missin' you like candy ...
 

 
 
So baby, come to me 
Show me who you are 
Sweet to me 
Like sugar to my heart, baby 
I'm cravin' for you 
I'm missin' you like candy
 
You know who you are 
Your love's as sweet as candy 
I'll be forever yours 
Love always, Mandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...