Have a Loverly Weekend!

via Lonny 

Hello Team! It's Friday again.  I can't believe it's been a week since I made my big announcement!  I'm still feeling sick so hopefully only another week of these pregnancy shenanigans.  We don't have a lot going on this weekend.  The Suze is still in town and she has literally done over 25 loads of laundry.  No one can explain how this happend or how we had clothes to wear when the laundry was dirty.  But seriously, having someone come in and do my laundry is pretty much the greatest thing to ever happen to me (in my mind right now), so thanks Mom!!

Enjoy these linkies with some drinkies (especially some drinkies because I can't have any until AUGUST!!)


THIS FAMILY ROBERTSON:  Past Pregnancy Posts here, here and here
(it's kind of like reading my diary)


RECIPE:  Kind of want to try this pasta with crumbled meatballs recipe


ETSY:  Adorable Etsy Dolls in this post (also super excited about her nursery)

I don't often get jealous, but the De Gournay wallpaper in Bailey McCarthy's bedroom has me green

BLUE & WHITE:  Great Post on Building a Blue & White Collection (and a giveaway!)

In Charnelle, seriously, I'm never wearing anything else  

I need to get my hands on this creepy/awesome documentary about Mermaids
It's necessary research for something big that will be happening this summer ;)

PALE BLUSH: Love this office redo! I must try this paint color!

FUNNY HAHA: The Letter B Prank


Skinny Jeans for the Post-Baby Body (I'll need to remember this)

I like this happiness quote


I could move right in to this East Hampton Cottage

MORE BLUE & WHITE:  Love this Master Bedroom Makeover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...