Can I just say ...

Not since Britney Spears' Chaotic have I been this excited for a reality television show, and that's saying a lot because I pretty much get excited for every reality show (my husband cringes at the DVR list).  But not like this.  Get ready for my Oprah voice because Bravo is bringing us MILLION DOLLAR DECORATOOOOORRRRRRSSSSSSS. Ugh I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! I'm debating whether or not to do a recap.  I guess I'll wait until I see the episode first.

Here are some of my favorites from these designers:

Nathan Turner











Jeffrey Alan Marks 









Mary McDonald 










Kathryn Ireland













Martyn Lawrence Bullard














BTdubs may I also say,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISSY*!




I love you! 

*She'll be graduating soon and if anybody wants to give her a job, my Dad would really appreciate it.  She's very skilled at the internets, super nice, and incredibly organized.  Just putting it out there! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...