Suzeday Tuesday: Monograms

Kathy Lee and Hoda have Boozeday Tuesday, so I thought why not Suzeday Tuesday? You can Boozeday on Suzeday Tuesday if you'd like.  It's 5 o'clock somewhere right?

Here's a lovely little collection of monograms from The Suzeday Files.  The Suze loves a monogram, as do I.  Who doesn't really? Maybe hipsters who are so cool the schoolboard canceled school (I stole that from Tina Fey's Bossypants). Anyway, I'm usually somewhat of a traditionalist, but I love to find a new way of monogramming.  It's the advertising major in me. It's like a personal logo that you can put on everything, like Donald Trump, but subtler and classier.  


Gorgeous Monogrammed Linens from Leontine Linens 




Love this engraved door lock! The Suze still loves to have most of her engraving done at Potter & Anderson in Peoria, Illinois.  She's loyal like that and they are fabulous.  Looks like she'll be sending a bunch of door locks their way? 


It's a fact that when I got married I had a brief moment of panic at the DMV when they told me I could not keep my maiden name as my middle name.  But what will my monogram be???? Stressful.  For the record, I love my middle name so I'm happy to keep it, especially because both my maiden name and my last name end in -son which sounds ridiculous. But the laziness of the government has now ensured that in the future, history will show that my family lineage disappeared when I got married.  Rude.  And confusing nonetheless.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...