Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco de Mayo was really fun in college. Now I appreciate the holiday as one in which I don't have to come up with a dinner idea (perhaps The Mansion's Tortilla Soup since it's rainy and cold today ... it's Mexican enough).  It's a different kind of fun that involves less risk to my dignity.

Anyway, I have this image of myself cooking fajitas in a festive apron with family and friends in the kitchen, all sipping on margaritas and laughing at Daddy in a sombrero.  I have these visions like Clark Griswold only instead of a sexy 80's vixen in a high-cut red one-piece, I picture gorgeous interiors.

via Cote de Texas 

Susan Tully

Conceptual Kitchens and Millwork

Diamond Baratta 

Fairfax and Sammons

Kristen Buckingham 

Thornton Designs via The Enchanted Home

Windsor Smith
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...