Biscuits

If you follow me on twitter, you know that my cable conveniently went out just in time for Million Dollar Listing.  I mean, really? Ugh. SO I haven't seen it yet.  Booo.  I tried to stay up and watch it in the wee hours, but the little man decided he wanted to be up too and proceeded to kick and scratch me with his long sharp baby nails, which he does when he's overtired.  So now I'm overtired and crabby.  I'd like to crawl into one of these biscuits and sleep until 6 p.m. and then wake up and have someone bring me macaroni and cheese, a glass of wine, my baby to snuggle and the remote to watch the episode of Million Dollar Listing that I missed.  That would be my perfect day today.

Nicky Haslam

Elizabeh Dinkel 

Melanie Elston

Melanie Elston

Nicky Haslam

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Southern Accents 
BTDubs, Thanks to everyone who left nice comments on yesterday's post! The Suze was very flattered.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...