Suzeday Tuesday: Bedrooms

The Suze doesn't have too many master bedrooms in her files.  This is probably because she has the world's most comfortable bed and thus change is not a priority.  I, however, have beds on the brain because, really, all I want to do in life is sleep.  So I pulled the bedroom files I do have and am sharing them with y'all!

First up, this gorgeous blue and white canopy.  I still like the look of a repeating pattern and I'm pretty sure The Suze has this fabric on something, but I can't remember what it is.  My eye is drawn to that beautiful bedskirt.



Next, bunk nooks.  This is undoubtedly her vision for a beach of lake house.  I love bunk nooks.  Notice the curtains, the shelves and the pretty paneling.


Another pretty nook.  I'm not a big yellow person, but I do love yellow and green together like it's done here.  I'm obsessed with hiding in nooks, which is bizarre, I know.  


Gorgeous guest room.  I love the paneled storage and the way the twin beds fit into a cozy alcove.



More blue and white.  That chaise looks cozy.  Once again, I picture myself sleeping.



Finally, a gorgeous check.  I actually saw this image on The Enchanted Home yesterday! The Suze would say, "great minds think alike!" 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...