Summertime in the LBC

It's that time of year when I break out The Dove Shack, baby oil and iodine sunscreen, mix up some fruity adult beverages and spend the day in a wet bathing suit.  It's also that time of year when my little sister starts researching lake houses that are for sale.  I found a file on my computer labeled Laura, and inside, all lake house listings.  Such a curious thing for a 16 year-old to collect.*  Just watch, she'll be some big real estate mogul someday and I'll be begging to use her house in Sea Island for a getaway.  Anyway, I found this image on pinterest and haven't been able to track it back to it's source, so if you know where it's from, please let me know!   I absolutely love the windows looking out over the lake! Gorgeous, right? It makes me happy.


*As I was typing this my sister came into the room with the ipad.  When I asked what she was looking at, she said, "lake houses"in a way that suggested I should have known, duh! 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...