Baby PJs



Quick post today because I'm very busy and important. These darling baby PJs from Serena and Lily arrived in my inbox yesterday and I had to share them. They're from the Hanna Andersson Organic Cotton Baby Sleeper line. Edward is a big part of my decor nowadays so it's a completely relevant post right? Also, Edward in his PJs is one of my favorite things.  I love to watch his little disproportionate body toddle all over the house.





Le Petit Prince

I'm hoping to get some painting in today while Edward throws blankets out of his crib and screams "all done" naps.  He suddenly gave up his afternoon nap.  He seems fine with it.  I, on the other hand, am not.  I did get the paint sitch figured out.  After a fair amount of 'tude from the girl working at Sherwin-Williams, they said they could make my gallon of Alabaster paint into White Duck, so all was not lost.  It's not white, white, but it's as light as we can go without looking wrong and will definitely brighten up the room.  


*I normally don't choose paint this way. I usually test samples or go with tried and true colors, but I was feeling overconfident in my paint selection skillz. Lesson learned.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...