Kitchen Love

From my bookmarked files.  Many of you have probably seen these before, but I consider them pretty enough to repost.

I first saw this kitchen on Things That Inspire blog.  I love the detail on the cabinets and the fireplace, the chandelier and the antique french flooring on the french blue island.

Beverly Ellsley

Beverly Ellsley
I love this gorgeous white kitchen from Elle Decor.

Darryl Carter 
They're calling this a French Catering Kitchen from Inspired Design.  Is that a thing? I like it. 



This breakfast area inspired me to paint my windsor chairs (at least until I can get monogrammed slip covered parsons chairs) - I went with a pale gray - they'll be finished in 2012. 

via Between You and Me
I love the color of the next kitchen and the way they used the bright suzani rug under the island.  

Garrison Hullinger via House of Turquoise 

Of course, I have to include this blue and white kitchen I found on Willow Decor.  Hi awesome stone pizza oven! 

Oak Hill Architects 
A pretty white kitchen courtesy of Decorno.  I can imagine any one of my good friends sitting there with a glass of wine discussing important celebrity gossip with me while I cook. 


Miles Redd Love.

Miles Redd 

And finally, very different from the crisp white marble and stainless steel, this romantic kitchen I first saw on Boxwood Terrace.  I love the windows over the sink.


For an excellent post on kitchens, I'd encourage you to visit this post from Cote de Texas.  Every image is inspiring and she walks you through the details that make them fabulous kitchens.  

I'm almost finished painting my kitchen.  It's taking forever because Kip has been out of town and Edward leaves me exhausted by the end of the day (we play hard) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...