Morning!

Today, you must head on over to my friend Tina's fabulous blog The Enchanted Home. She's featured yours truly in her Behind the Blogger series and after reading it, I was like, "hey, she's pretty awesome, I totally need to be best friends with her oh wait that's me."  After you're finished reading about my awesomeness, look through her past posts if you haven't already.



Tina is building MY dream home.  It's amazing! I'm not even jealous either because she's basically created a template for everything I will do someday, so I'm like, "hey, 'preciate it!" She has fabulous taste and an amazing archive of inspiration that rivals that of The Suze.

That's her house!

Holy Gorgeous Stair  Rail! 
It's legit. 

Also, don't forget to enter my Hadley Pottery Giveaway! You have to leave a comment under the post to enter, and if you tweet about it or "like" Hadley Pottery on Facebook, you have to leave a separate comment under the post to get the extra entries. 

Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...