Suzeday Tuesday: Kitchens, Butlah's Pantries and Storage

Morning Y'all! It's been one of those mornings if you will.  Edward's all, "I'm one now Mom, I don't need to sleep and you can't make me" and I'm all "GO TO SLEEEEEEP" (like when Bethenny yelled at Kelly Bensimon on Season 3 of Real Housewives of New York).

Ok, first things first, I've only heard from a small portion of y'all (that would be one) who won the Hadley Pottery giveaway.  Click HERE to see if you won & then if I haven't contacted you, email me so I can tell you how to claim your prize!

And now for some Suzeday Files! For those of you who are new to my blog, The Suze is my mama who has been collecting magazine images for about 20 years.  They are all in boxes and folders and drawers and under her bed and thus I am attempting to sort of organize them by sharing them with y'all!

So here are some pretty blue and white kitchens, a couplah Butlah's pantries, and some kitchen storage inspiration for you.

First, zee kitchens ...

Traditional Home 2005 





I'm going to guess it was the blue & white that warranted this tear-out and not the hanging dried flowers. 


Mr. Belvedere's Office 




And, finally, wouldn't it be nice to have a special place for everything ... 






She likes the floor, y'all. 

And just to reiterate how I feel this morning: 




Have a lovely day! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...