No White After Labor Day

yes.

Today we are heading to the paint store to get some paint for our kitchen.  White paint.  Thank the Lord above.  I've been subtly suggesting that we paint the tannish kitchen a clean white since I moved into to this place about 3 years ago.  Suddenly, today my husband's all, "I have an idea, I think we should paint the kitchen white." Re-he-heally? Whatevs, I'll take it.  He's in a nesting mood.  I love when he gets like that 'cause stuff gets done.

Thanks y'all for all of the playroom paint color suggestions!  From pale yellow to orangey-red, they are all great ideas that I'm going to keep in mind as I start to pull things together.  Tomorrow I'll have another fun playroom inspiration post.

Enjoy your Labor Day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...