Social Graces

Morning y'all! Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.  I spent a lot of my weekend transferring all of my bookmarked blog posts and such to my Pinterest.  If you follow me,  I'm sure you were like, "geez lady, don't you have a child?" But, seriously,

Anyway, I started a new pinboard for all of the pretty paper products I come across.  I'm in the market for some new stationery so I thought I'd share some of my faves with y'all.  You'll notice I have a slight obsession with elephants.  I love them.  If I could have a pet elephant, I would.  I'm fascinated by them.

I love Bernard Maisner's elegant hand-painted engraved stationery.  My best friend used the elephant as the invitation for her bridesmaid's luncheon and then gave us custom paperweights as a bridesmaid's gift.




Dempsey and Carroll personalized engraved stationery  






Gadabout custom notecards

Mr. Boddington's Studio



Smythson of Bond Street
Sugar Paper custom letterpress


Which one's your favorite?

**update: Um, yeah, I totally misspelled stationery throughout the entire post.  I do know the difference, I swear! But, seriously, if y'all see misspellings in my posts, please let me know.  I'm sleep deprived and sometimes my brain to fingers synapses misfire.  I've notice I've been typing their in place of there a lot lately.  Why? Who knows, but if you see it, tell me so I can fix it.  Ugh ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...