Random Obsession: Landscapes on White Walls

My little sister is obsessed with Buddy the Elf.  My other sister went through a phase when she was around seven years old where she was obsessed with all things Tempur-Pedic.  My brother is obsessed with food.  Ok that's not weird, but if you ever see the look in his eyes at a restaurant as the waiter arrives with his food, you'd think otherwise.  Anyway, none of this is really relevant, except that I am having a random obsession moment that is apparently normal in my family.

Landscapes on White Walls.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's a desire to have a clean space.  Yep, it definitely is.

Elle Decor

Elle Decor

Mary McDonald

Phoebe Howard 

Phoebe Howard 

Jim Howard 

Patrik Lonn

Bellacasa

Elle Decor

Mary Evelyn 

Phoebe Howard 
So refreshing right?

Y'all have to come back tomorrow for a special giveaway for my 200th post!! I'm soo excited!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...