Blue & White Playroom

Lauren Leonard Interiors

Morning y'all! How cute is this bunkroom from a blog called The Cottage Mix that I found through Pinterest.  Apparently those are two Ikea bunk beds pushed end to end.  I'm always amazed when I see what people can do with Ikea furniture.  We don't have one near Kansas City, which is unfortunate because people here love a deal and I think it would do really well.  

Anyway, I spent all day yesterday working on the playroom! I think it's going to be a fun room when all is said and done and I promise I will share pictures when it's finished. Thanks for all of the tips on how to contain an escapee baby.  It seemed lowering the crib helped, although now I have be careful not to drop him when I put him in (yikes!)  We also bought a crib tent, but I hope we don't have to use it because it looks totally sad.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...