Moodboard Monday: A Cozy Library

Update: Hey y'all! Go visit me over at Bright Bold & Beautiful where I'm guest posting about the three things I'm thankful for this holiday season! 


I was inspired by the blue and white Digby's Tent fabric by Charlotte Moss for Brunschwig & Fils, which I would use to cover the sofa.  I love that fabric.  I could keep adding to this room to make it clutter cozy* but I had to start paying attention to my child, who keeps coming up to me and requesting hugs, which pretty much melts my heart every single time.  Seriously, I live for cuddles and kisses from my little man.  Nothing is better.  Anyway, hope you enjoy today's moodboard! You can find the rest of the sources here.

*Joni from Cote de Texas wrote a great post a couple of year's ago called To Clutter or Not to Clutter........??? It was like a therapy session for me.  Definitely go read it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...