Giftress Guide: Laura Trevey Watercolors

Afternoon y'all! Pardon the late post.  I'm emotionally exhausted after Edward's first hair cut last night.  I just wasn't emotionally prepared for it.  His wildly uneven locks have been growing since the day he was born and were unique in the way that only new person hair can be. Then suddenly they were cropped into a perfectly coifed 'do that makes him look like a little boy.  I cried for an hour.  Don't worry, I'm better now, and I love how it shows off his cute little face.  Ok enough about my drama.

This is what I got The Suze for Christmas last year!

Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab 

I'm working on a gift guide for y'all after Thanksgiving, but I though I'd give you a sneak peak into one of my favorite gifts that I gave to The Suze last year.  Y'all might remember my guest post over at Bright Bold & Beautiful last week (you can see it here).  Well, if you didn't know, Laura Trevey, the lovely blogger behind BB&B is a very talented watercolor artist based in Richmond, Virginia.  I gave The Suze  an original Blue Crab like the one above and bought myself a print as well.  I think it's a perfect gift for the blue and white lover!

Here are some of my other favorites from her web site www.lauratrevey.com (she also has an Etsy shop):

Beach Chairs  
Harold the Rooster

Peacocks

Tulips in Watercolor

And to get you in the Christmas spirit

Christmas Balls

Peppermint 

She also does gorgeous custom watercolor house portraits!



Such great gift ideas, right? It's okay to get a few for yourself, too.  Here's Harold the Rooster sitting at my kitchen desk.  I want you to think that's where I blog because it looks professional, but really it's never that clean so I have to blog from my sofa while watching Sesame Street.  Shhh, don't judge. 





  You can check more fabulous originals and prints here and here!

I'm off to Dallas early tomorrow morning, so I doubt I'll get a post in tomorrow.  So have a lovely weekend y'all!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...