Moodboard Monday: A Blue & White Nursery

I actually think this nursery could totally work for a baby girl.  Did you know blue used to be the color associated with baby girls because it was considered more dainty and delicate than pink, a strong color associated with boys? I can see it.  My dad, the football player manly man, always wears pink.  I love when guys wear pink. My husband wore pink pants to our rehearsal dinner, which made me infinitely happy.  Anyway, I digress.  I would love to have this nursery.  Beautiful white molding, blue and white diamond pattern Stark Carpet and monogrammed Leontine Linens (if you have room, I highly recommend putting a bed in the nursery, even if it's just a twin).  I know, usually people with newborns can't afford this kind of nursery (ok, usually people can't afford this kind of nursery), but a sleep deprived mama of a runny-nosed little man can dream, right?  Nurseries are the most fun to decorate!

{sources}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...