Friday Favesies & My Sissy's Antique Shop

Morning y'all! As promised, here are some more of my favorite blue & white rooms from past posts.  I had plenty of time to look through my old blog posts this morning given the 4:30 am wake-up time designated to me by my child.  Poor guy has another cold so I won't hold it against him.  Is it me or do kids get colds all the time? Anyway, here is some blue and white loveliness to send you off on your weekend.  


Country Living 

The Suzeday Files 

via Chinoiserie Chic 


D Home 

Leta Austin Foster 

Leta Austin Foster

Meg Braff

I love all of those blue & white spaces.  I'd love to know your faves! Now onto my sissy's antique store, Wendow.  Ok, it's not really hers because she's in college still, but she works there and loves it. She sent me some pictures of the showroom and I had to share them with y'all!  I seriously want everything in there!! If you're in Austin and like beautiful things you should definitely go visit.  While you're there tell my sister Elizabeth I said hi!



























You can visit the website here.  

Have a lovely weekend y'all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...