Oh Heyy Guys!

It's Edward.  Bloggin' for my mama. She is kind of freaking out right now.  It may have something to do with the fact that I jumped out of my crib last night.  I mean, I don't see what the big deal is.  I'm not hurt or anything, but she's all, "you can't go back in there until it's lowered!" But see it's really hard for me to sleep in their bed with them because all I want to do is play.  Soo we're downstairs playing with my toys at 4 am.  As I type this blog post, my mom is enjoying the tunes coming from every single one of my toys that plays music.  It's awesome. I press every button that can be pressed and it's like a symphony! I can tell she loves it.

Soo she might be able to bring you a Suzeday Tuesday post later this afternoon, if I can nap in my crib.  Until then enjoy this awesome nursery.

Bellacasa

For the record, I could totally scale this crib.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...