Giftress Guide: Blue & White Etsy Pretties

Morning y'all! Blogging from Edward's playroom while we listen to Grover talk about the letter G on an old Fisher-Price record player.  My mother-in-law bought it for Edward after she found all of Kip's old Sesame Street records!  It brings back so many memories from when I was young.  I still have a couple more things to do in here and then I'll show you some pictures.  It's pretty simple right now because I know Christmas is going to bring lots of new additions to the room.

So that's how you wrap an elephant. 

And speaking of Christmas, one of the best things about Christmas is presents.  Let's be honest.  I actually love buying presents for people more than I love getting them.  I get a major high when I find the perfect present for someone.  I think about it all year long and take mental notes based on hints people have dropped.  If you are friends with me, it behooves you to casually mention things you like because I remember them.

Here is a roundup of things I found on the sometimes hipster Etsy, none of which are actually hipster.
All of which I, my blue and white loving self, would like to receive as gifts.  (ahem, hint hint)

I found this first Etsy shop, Nancy Nikko Design via Chinoiserie Chic, one of my favoritest blogs. How cute are these personalized book plates!

Chinoiserie Personalized Book Plates 
And these notecards are pretty cute, too.

Chinoiserie Ming Vase Custom Stationery Notecards

A crafty person might appreciate this blue floral vintage wallpaper, which coincidentally used to be the wallpaper in our kitchen when I was growing up,

Blue Floral Vintage Wallpaper 

Brunschwig & Fils Chinoiserie Toile Fabric 
I love this little oil painting of a blue and white French Bergere chair!

French Bergere Chair Original Oil Painting
And as much as I cook, I soo need this apron.

Ribbon Apron
Somebody might like some blue and white shelf paper.

Vintage Blue and White Shelf Paper 
 And, finally, I love these from The Pink Pagoda.

Navy Chinese Floral Pagoda Silhouette Glicee

Navy Chinese Floral Pagoda Silhouette Glicee 

Hope you enjoyed my little Etsy gift guide! I'll be back with more gifts galore.  Have a lovely day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...