Suzeday Tuesday: A Sweet Moment At Home

Little Man Standing in The Suze's Window 

I'm so thankful for sweet moments like the one above.  I love watching my little man discover the world for the first time.  I'm lucky to be able to experience the greatest joy a person can experience in this little guy.  On another note, I wish I could paint.  I think the above picture would make a beautiful painting.  I feel like I could paint with lessons, but I've never taken any so I wouldn't even know where to begin. File that under "Things To Do When Kids Go To College."

Anyway, I'm taking a little bloggy break to enjoy some time with the fam and help The Suze get ready for our family's massive binge followed by sleeps on the sofa.  We do Thanksgiving hard at our house.  I'm most excited about seeing Edward try all of our yummy foods.  I predict he loves the candied yams in hollowed out orange cups with marshmallows.  I would eat like 10 of those when I was little.  I might stop in on Thanksgiving Day with some table setting and food pictures so check back while you're marinating in your mashed potatoes and gravy. (I don't even know what that means, but it sounds heavenly) 

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

**Thank you to Simply Beautiful Now for giving me the Liebster Award.  I'm so thankful for new readers and new blog friends.  Her blog is so beautiful and has great recipe ideas and stories.  I highly recommend you visit Simply Beautiful Now and tell her hello! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...