Suzeday Tuesday: Bedroom Loveliness & Some Genius Storage ... for those still living in 1992

Helloo y'all! Finally a Suzeday Tuesday for you.  These bedrooms are all very lovely.  I especially love the first one.  Also, for anybody who doesn't have a flat screen, there are some great tips for hiding those giant boxy televisions circa 1992.  I would laugh, but when I met my husband in 2005, I had a tiny white TV in my apartment that weighed about 55 lbs.  He could not understand how I could live with something so ridiculous, but the white matched my apartment.  He literally went over to his grandparents and found a giant TV in their basement and brought it to me "to borrow" until, well, I guess until we broke up or got married.  Good thing we got married because that could have been awkward.




I absolutely love this bed.  It is so elegant.  I love the Cowtan & Tout fabric on the headboard.  Gorgeous! 


It's hard to tell in the next picture, but the linens are monogrammed in a pale lavender and the headboard is a pretty pale gray.  So tranquil. 




Even fancy people need practical storage options.  


I love the built-ins in the next bedroom and how the shelves are styled.  


Again with genius storage 'cause that TV is u-g-l-y.


Have a lovely day! If you missed it yesterday, go visit my guest post over at Bright Bold and Beautiful where I share what I am thankful for this holiday season.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...