Baby Shep's Chic Nursery

Ok y'all my darling friend Whitney just had the most beautiful baby boy they call Shep (how cute is that?).  One of her dear friends, Christi of Candid Chic Photography, took the most amazing photos capturing those first tender moments with their new little pride and joy.  While I was looking through them crying and remembering the day I had my little man, I noticed she also captured her totally fab nursery.  They were sweet enough to let me share the photos with y'all!

I love hanging their little clothes up for all to see.  They're just too cute to keep hidden in a closet. 

I love the idea of using a regular dresser for a changing table. I also love the  white spindle cribs.  They're so simple and classic.  

Love everything! The baby blue walls, the ikat fabric on the ottoman, the adorable chevron toy baskets, the cow hide rug (it's Texas y'all), the little baby clothes and the bookshelf that shows the covers of the books.  It's so fun and fresh! 


I spy a Jonathan Adler needlepoint pillow that I've been coveting for awhile! I love the gray zebra bolster pillows with orange piping as well.  

If you have room, it is so nice to have a bed in the nursery.  It's great for guests and even just for  changing the baby's clothes or reading him a bedtime story.  

Looks like baby Shep has one chic mama and daddy!


If you live in or around Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin or Houston, and you have tiny little munchkins who need to be photographed (let's be honest they always need to be photographed, until they hit the awkward stage and even then us moms are going to want pictures) you must check out Candid Chic Photography.

Also, you can visit her blog here and even get a glimpse of tiny little Shep and his good-looking parents!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...