Bedroom + Built-in Bookshelves = Bliss

Jeffrey Bilhuber 


Love this room! The bookshelves behind the bed, the natural light and the lamps positioned specifically for reading by the bed and the chair, all of the books and the serene, cool blue and white palette accented with a cozy fur throw provides the perfect balance of cozy and warm and light and cool.  Of course, the bed is calling my name.  I wish I could sleep in it right now.  On top of being sick, I'm trying to retrain the little munchkin to sleep.  His schedule is all messed up after all of the traveling we've done, and I'm determined to give him a little more stability when it comes to eating and sleeping and to show him he's not the boss of me, but he's determined to let me know he's the boss of me.  It's extra hard when he's so cuddly and cute. Sigh...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...