Organizing Bliss

Windsor Smith 

I'm a machine. I finished organizing the dreaded desk area where papers go to die! (before and afters below) Now it is time for me to tackle the coat closet in our entryway, where coats and shoes go to die.  I couldn't find any pretty inspirational images of coat closets so I've given you one of my favorite entryway pics from Windsor Smith.  I wish I could just hide everything in Hermes boxes. Wouldn't that be fab? Yes, it would be.  

So here's the before and after of my desk area.  It's not perfect, but it's better.  

Before (ugh soo embarrassing!)




After




As you can see I put up a bulletin board and covered it with canvas and trim, so I could display all of the beautiful invitations I've been receiving lately. I also have a binder with files for my husband, my son and me for miscellaneous stuff that has no place, but we feel the need to hold onto. A chair for the desk will be happening soon.  I have to make sure it's not something I will constantly run into.  Anyone who knows me will tell you that I can walk into a room and right into a table.  I'm spesh. I finally framed my blue and white ginger jar print from Annechovie.  Her stuff makes me happy.  I have some of my favorite things on that desk: blue and white, pretty invites, my little munchkin and my handsome husband with the little munchkin.

Ok, real talk y'all.  It's a little weird showing pictures of my home on my blog that has inspirational images of my dream home.  I have such a high standard for what I want to share on here, and while I'm very happy in my home right now and consider myself very lucky, I can't help but feel a little unworthy of my own blog. Which is really, really silly, right? Right. Enough silliness.

Have a lovely weekend y'all! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...