Online Auction Starts Tuesday on Facebook!

Here is the Facebook link. This auction is to coincide with our event in Venice on April 17th. It will last for one week. Not every event participant wanted their work online, so I am offering as much as I can. Here are the rules: Pieces will be posted one by one with their descriptions, comments are bids. Please bid in at least 10% increments. Last highest bid on 4-19, 8:00 pm PST, wins. Bidder/buyer agrees to pay for shipping costs. All sales final. Payment can be a check to me, or possibly, (If I can figure it out) the Paypal on the Eyes of My Eyes Shop blog. Based on your preference the money will be donated to Tesfa for the Kambata school OR can be used to become a sponsor of a Kololo cutie for their second school year. Sponsorship is $252 a year. (Obviously bid would have to be that amount or higher). I will start posting items now, but bidding is not open until 4-12 at 6:00 am. Thanks for your continuing support for this exciting project. I will be adding more items as I get them!

Woo Hoo!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...